Features and Best Uses
When you want a real professional Black Box box DVR.
Our HD WiFi Hand Held DVR works with the BU-18NEO or the BU-18NEO-CONE.
Record & Review on the go. It’s never been easier to control and use the Black box DVR by LawMate, lightweight compact high-res peer-to-peer handheld Wi-Fi DVR with wired remote control switch. Set up and reivew HD Footage with the PV-500NEO all in the palm of your hand using the Free PVCam app.
P2P Wi-Fi DVR Features:
- Peer-to-Peer Wireless Connection using the PV Cam Viewer App
- Does not require P2P Users are not required to use the P2P option in order to utilize this device. Use the DVR as a standalone unit.
- New Camera Connection: Camera now connects via a multi-pin connector that screws into place to ensure no connection issues causing camera failures. No camera included See PV-500N-Bundle
- Settings can be set with wired remote or on a paired device
- Resolution: 720p | 1080p | WVGA
- Adjustable Frame Rate: 30fps & 60fps
- Adjustable Video Length: 3, 5 & 10 Minutes
- Sound Recording: On/Off
- Continuous or Motion Activation Recording
- Compatible with Mac as well as Windows
- Rechargeable battery offers hours operation in the field
- Supports up to 32GB memory card
- Lock down video evidence with multi-layer password protection
- Time/Date Stamp
- 1 year warranty
- LawMate #PV-500NEO
DVR Best Uses: Law Enforcement Investigations, Loss Prevention, short term surveillance, retail secret shoppers, body worn covert surveillance, sporting events, point of view surveillance & undercover journalism.
Made by LawMate, supported by KJB: a winning combination