SC93594K – Zone Shield 4K Mantel Clock DVR
Hidden inside this working mantel clock is a 4K camera and DVR. Motion activated, scheduled, and continuous recording options make this a high end covert device.
- Reviews (0)
Features and Best Uses
Zone Shield DVRs now come with 4K resolution and a new lower price! Better quality = better value!
Zone Shield hidden cameras are built into a variety of common working household and business fixtures and capture HD crystal clear video up to 60 frames per second. Supported by continuous power, all Zone Shield DVRs combine customizable recording features such as night vision, adjustable resolution, time/date stamp, and adjustable frame rate to make 24 hour surveillance a snap. Store up to 128GB of footage on a removable memory card.
- HD Resolution UP to 4K
- Selectable Resolution 4K-720
- Adjsutable frame rates as high as 120FPS
- Indoor/Outdoor Hidden Video Surveillance Systems (select models)
- Night Vision – Hidden IR Lights Capture Video at Night (select models)
- Time/Date Stamped Files
- Digital CMOS camera with 2160 Image Censor Provides Crystal Clear Captured Video
- Memory Card Recording for Portable, Transferable Storage – up to 128GB
- Easy HD Video Playback Now Capable of Playback on Windows, Apple, Android and Other Platforms
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
You don’t have to be a professional or a techie to install and use Zone Shield hidden cameras in your home or business. A DIY functionality and user friendly interface offers easily adjustable software settings and set up. Built-in recording provides high quality video capture inside of every Zone Shield DVR system with some models featuring the added benefit of high definition and night vision.
Some uses for home and personal for the Zone Shield DVR include after school nanny monitoring, teen kids at home alone and monitoring the exterior of your home when you suspect malicious activity. Evidence collection is easier and faster with hidden cameras as most perpetrators won’t change their behavior if they can’t easily detect the camera.
Improve your business’ bottom line using Zone Shield DVR hidden camera for short to mid-term surveillance inside or outside your business. Monitor the cash register covertly. Suspect employee theft, trade secret theft, corporate espionage or inventory shrinkage? The thief will never suspect they’re being covertly investigated with the use of hidden camera security.
Now is the time to add hidden camera security or update your Zone Shield hidden camera inventory.
You can’t hide when you don’t know it’s there, a hidden camera sees everything. Making hidden cameras for more than 2 decades, KJB Designs and Assembles in the USA.
Zone Shield DVR can be set up in 5 simple steps.
It helps to have your TV user's manual nearby since you may need to change video input on the TV used for initial set-up.
1. Take the unit from box and ensure you have received all included items. 2. Open the device to insert the memory card into the memory card slot and connect the power supply. 3. To confirm the device is ready, connect the provided video cable from the unit to your TV video input to see a live video feed and make a sample recording. 4. Your device is now ready to be placed in the area of desired surveillance. 5. Default recording setting is Motion Detection. Once the power is turned on and the device recognizes the memory card, the DVR will begin to record based on activity detected by the camera.
Zone Shield 4K DVRs use a Menu Setting App to customize the user's camera settings. Follow the steps and diagram below to set up your Zone Shield 4K Camera settings using the Menu Setting App.
Download Zone Shield & Xtreme Life 4K Manual without Scheduling Download Zone Shield & Xtreme Life 4K Manual with Scheduling Download 4K Menu Settings Update For Windows and MAC