Features and Best Uses
Need more transducers, determine the quantity of transducers needed by these recommendations:
WALLS – One placed every eight linear feet, centered between floor and ceiling. Mount on or within
6 inches of a stud.
FLOOR and CEILING – One centered on every 64 square feet. (Use the OMS-2000 speaker for drop
WINDOWS – One placed on every major pane of glass within 6″ of the corner.
DOORS – One placed adjacent to the center hinge on the doorframe.
- Attractive design, looks good in any interior
- High power output,
- Small Size
- Fits well on windows, walls and other structures
- The included mounting set makes it possible to install the transducer on any surface
- Passes most of the generated noise into the desired construction in the form of vibration, while also producing less audible interference
- The frequency characteristics optimally correspond to the spectrum of human speech
- Perfectly suited for the DNG-2300 white noise generator