Features and Best Uses
The PV-500ECO2 is decked out to the nines, this portable Analog DVR is the best of both worlds. Touch Screen, HD Display, CM-BU18 Color Button Camera, Analog inputs and RCA connection. Capture video from virtually anywhere without having to purchase all new cameras. View footage on screen or connect to a display.
- HD Color Button Camera
- Field of View: 78°
- CMOS and CCD Analog Cameras
- Touch Screen
- Normal Continuous or Motion Activated Recording
- Time and Date Stamp On / Off Selectable
- Sound On / Off Selectable
- LCD Standby: Off, 1, 3, 5 minutes
- Password Protection
- 32 Micro SD Card Max Capacity
- External Screen Lock Button
- External Motion Mode Switch
- Reset Button
Keep the footage intact with the security features that have been added. Password protection protects the video when it exchanges hands, files can only be deleted by an admin. Touch Screen Lock allows the device from accidently turning on and pressing a button on the touch screen. Turn on/off time stamp, not everyone has a need for it.
Replaces previous LawMate PV-500EVO and PV-500ECO generation DVRs.
Made by LawMate, supported by KJB: a winning combination.
Great for: Portable Recording, Analog Security Systems, Portable XRay Machines, Video Thermal Scopes for Hunting, Emission Inspections, DVR with Analog Input.